Release Vesion 0.0.2
New Feature: The Garden
- All items (except the mace) now have a limited number of uses. A UI element was added to display the number of remaining uses for the currently wielded weapon.
- In between waves, the player now has access to the garden screen, where they can plant up to three plants at a time. After a certain number of days (waves), the plants will reach maturity and can be harvested, at which point they will add uses to the corresponding item.
New Item: Vinewall
The fourth item to be added to the game. Throw this item on the ground, and after a short delay, a giant wall will grow out of the ground, putting an obstacle between you and your enemies.
- Enemies now cry out in pain and fall over when you kill them. Now you can laugh at their hilarious suffering.
- Removed Material UI from the project. In layman's terms, the buttons aren't as cool now because I didn't make the old, cool buttons.
- The artist made me a rough draft thing to make ui elements look like old planters with vines growing out of them. I think it's pretty cool.
- Some waves now include a new enemy type. It's a larger version of the basic enemy with more health that moves slower. It also has the manliest death sounds.
Get Project Demonsbane Orchid
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.